1. Yes she took pictures. No she hasn't taken them off the camera yet.
2. My teeth hurt and the Woman ran out of wet food so now I'm starving to death. She tried to tempt me with crunchy food soaked in water. Not buying it. Latte however thought it was the best thing since the bag of Temptations he hunted down and ate the entire contents of (this was last week).
3. Orange Meniss. I'm not one to listen to meezers but Sammy & Miles are really smart and I have to hand it to them....Rufus IS an orange meniss. I mean he's cool and stuff, we hang next to each other and he jumps really high on stuff and knocks things off which I used to do when I was younger. However, this thing BOUNCES OFF THE WALLS. I'm quite serious. He starts with his trill of a meow.....BOLTS out from behind a couch, leaps and pushes off of a wall, meows again, and BOLTS up the stairs. He's brain crazy psycho. There is a short circuit or something in there. The Awesome Man thought he was being attacked.
4. Kaze has been the most curious about Rufus but still if she's startled by him she'll hiss. She's the only one hissing though, he just ignores her. Latte has started to play with him, they will play bat-bat paws and a little bit of tag. He's in the house full time and everyone is coexisting really really well. The Woman just wants to see us playing more and hoping to see snuggling soon. Rufus really wants to play and wants us to be his friend.
5. Cat nip. We've never known a cat to go so nipped out as Rufus. Druggie.