Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tailsday

As you know the Lap Lady got the "pod" for Christmas. She says she really sacrificed a present to us cats but puuuhleeeze....we're the only things that matter in the house. Once the Tree/fresh spring was removed, and the furniture placed back into the rightful spots there was a dilema about where to put the POD.

Well, my favorite spot to be is in the Heat Box and Latte has taken to liking it even more than me (jerk PUSHES me out!). There was a perfect sized spot next to the Heat Box so now we can chill in the POD and have hot air blow in and not escape. Its HOT in there!!! Especially with 2 cats. Chase gets his alone time in there too but I like to snuggle with Latte for added warmth. You can see our tails got a bit warm and wanted to "breathe".

The Lap Lady told me that she is really really sorry but she will be away until next Wednesday. Post will continue to occur due to the magic of Blogger but we won't be commenting. When she gets back she'll have lots of pictures of ice and snow and the Great North. Gamma will be taking good care of us but she has no idea how to blog.

19 comments:

Max said...

That is so cool. And if two kitties can fit in it, surely I can. And the Woman said it would be too small for me! Ha! I will now commence with the begging!!!

meemsnyc said...

That pod is soooo cool! We have to beg our mom for one.

Hope your mom has a good trip!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a great shot! We hope your Lap Lady has a wonderful time in the Great North.

Your Friends,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is such a cute picture of you two!!!!!! We love your dangling "breathing" tails!

Tigmut'hep said...

Oh wow you have one of those mega cool pods! I so want one of those, but I bet the Abys would steal it from me... I have to take turns in the big huge cat bed or I'm forced to sleep in it with Ramses you know! :( It's a hard life at times...

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh boy! ME likes that pod! ME wants one! MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMLADYPERSON!! ME wants a POD like my beautiful furriend Kaze has!!!! - Billy

Cliff and Olivia said...

What a cool thing. And room for two cats!

Humaaaaaans...

Boy n Beethoven said...

Wow! I can't wait to see all the pictors! I loves your tails!

'Oven

jenianddean said...

I love your pod. I guess it's bigger than it looks if both of you can get in there at the same time. I bet it is the most wonderful hangout ever.
--Jasper

The Furry Kids said...

I like that you guys are cooling off your tails. :)
Have fun with your Gamma! Maybe she will play and play and play with you guys and feed you lots of snacks.

Love,
Tazo

Daisy said...

The Pod is the only bed I have ever actually used! But I would NEVER get in there with Harley.

Even just by myself, my body heat warms it all up. I think the Pod is the best bed in the world.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Now that sounds like a extraordinary way to spend some time. I wish I had a pod...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope your lady will have great time at ski mountain~!!! I can't wait to see the photos~!

And it's very very sweet of you both cuddling together into that pod, so so cute~! I like your tails are hanging there so softly~!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Aww look at your two cute tails hanging out!

Unknown said...

I've never seen two tails coming out of a pod! That's awesome!!

Just Ducky said...

Glad Latte is in there too, I though you grew a second tail. Hope your Lap Lady has fun on white things with sticks.

SophieKitty said...

That's a great pic of the two of you in the pod. A pod, blowing heat...you've got it all!

Quill and Greyson said...

Sometimes you have to let the tail air out.

Chrissie said...

I want one of those, too! Tell your LL and your AM to have a great time!