Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November

Wow, its pretty disgraceful that we haven't posted in so long. It got really busy for the Lap Lady with school & work, but that is no excuse!

The Updates:

Chase:
We have some tasty new food mixed in with our "healthy" food and it is really really yummy and makes my fur extra soft and shiny AND there is less stink in the house! It is Eukanuba and we're pretty darn impressed.

I'm really frisky this fall, I've even done some back flips while playing.

The worst part of it all was the flea meds....icky, I got some in my mouth and I foamed up and it was horrible. And then we got baths and I was FREEZING cold and wet, I actually let the Woman snuggle me and dry me and keep me warm.

Latte:
Meowmy is trying to starve me. She offers me yummy foods and then never feeds me on time. It is getting ridiculous, I'm practically wasting away.

The bath wasn't so bad, the Toy Man snuggled me dry and then I smelled really fresh.

Kaze:
There was a FLEA on my nose!! The LL freaked, bathed all of us (found no more fleas) and then put that flea stuff on our shoulders the next day. So yeah...all of that for ONE flea. It was pretty darn annoying.

I would fire the Lap Lady if I could. She never helps us blog, she doesn't even snuggle as much as she used to! I have to give her pathetic eyes and cry to make her feel bad.

Snap:
I don't want to talk about my life right now, it sucks. After the ovarian issues (which a hormone shot seems to have fixed), I ended up with a horrific abscess in my hoof. I've been in my stall for 3 weeks. My foot gets soaked, treated, wrapped, and duct tapped. Have I mentioned I haven't been outside in that long? The Human tried to give me a nice little walk the other day and I just reared up, bucked, and tried to bolt. I want to PLAY!!!

Plus, that Human is useless, she is never around. Oh, and I hear my entire home and herd is moving to a new farm soon. Well, if they can find a suitable farm.

The human:
Guys, I'm really sorry. I really thought I would be able to keep up at least weekly updates but it just hasn't worked out. With all of the animal health issues, school, and work- I am so exhausted I barely have time to eat. I've been keeping up with what is going on but haven't had time to comment. I don't want to "retire" but I think I might have to take an extended "leave of absence".

18 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Everyone gets busy and law school is intense! We'll still be here for when you want to blog again.

Hello Latte! It is always good to hear from you!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh noes. we will miss you furry much, but we will be waiting for any updates you guys haf!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thanks for the update on everyone, including Snap (poor darling...). Sorry about the flea fiasco too!

We appreciate how very hard it is for the LL to update the blog as well as take care of everything else, but the fact of the matter is that we miss you all terribly when you're gone. So please don't give up on us altogether! We would be just too devastated!

Hey... Kaze! In answer to your question, yes there were some oriental shorthairs at the cat show in Tokyo, but none even came close to being as lovely as you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We will miss you but we understand. You are in our reader so we will know when you are able to post.
We hope Snap's hoof soon heals so she can get out and get back to bossing the other horses.
Glad everyone recovered from their baths.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

What we hope for is a update once amonth...that would be good.

We are glad no more fleas were found and we hope that Snap gets better quick.

Also, we hope the LL is being able to take osme time for herelf so she doesn't get too stressed!

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Our evil Mom also puts that flea stuff on us and at least one of us manage to foam from the mouth!
Our Mom now wants to squeeze Chase even more - since his fur is even softer.
We are happy with any type of update - even if it is once a month. We don't blog much anymore either b'cause Mom found a "Dream job" and apparently that means working all the time. We have to fight with the stupid laptop to get snuggle time. It's a sad, sad life.

The Creek Cats said...

The LL is furry busy and it is totally understandable. We've missed you guys. We are sorry to hear about the baths and flea meds, no fun at all. Poor Snap, we are sending her lots and lots of healing vibes!!

SophieKitty said...

I hope things come to a more manageable pace soon. Being crazy busy gets exhausting after awhile. I'll totally miss you, but will look forward to your next update...whenever that may be.

Take care, my friends.

Just Ducky said...

Goodness what a big to do with one flea. That is part of the reason mum will not let me outside. Fleas and ticks.

Oh LL, we will wait for you, we knows you is busy learning all this law stuff. But don't forgets to eat, you gotta eat!

Quill and Greyson said...

We are here for you, do what you need too.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

New healthy food sounds great!!!
Chase!
I am so glad the stink is less!

The Furry Kids said...

Snap, we hope your foot feels better and that you get to play soon.
Chase, food is super yummy. EG got super frisky last month, too. It freaked me out. hee hee
Kaze, I hope that you're getting enough play time.
Latte, I hope you stop getting starved soon. Mama doesn't feed us nearly enough now either.
LL, please don't retire from blogging! We'd miss you guys way too much!
Love,
Tazo

BevAndBailey said...

Fleas are the worst! My Bailey had some recently andI went off the deep end just like the Lap Lady. Can't help it! I love my girl and I know that fleas make her miserable. Sorry kitties! If your people go nuts when they see fleas it's only 'cause we love you.

Chase--I'm so glad to see you like the Eukanuba! It's my company, and we recently added prebiotics to make it a better food!

Bev & Bailey

BevAndBailey said...

OMC!! Chase I'm thrilled with your comment on my blog!! Thank you for your kind words!

And a very happy Veteran's Day to you and all the kitties here assembled!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

kisses chase, i bet yoo smell really gud

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Calm down evrykitty (an horsie). Thats just life. Sometimes it gets noyyin and sometimes great. It varies. Hope ta be hearin from ya all soon when things calm down.

Boy n Beethoven said...

It's ok, things always go cwazy once in a while and it's been the same over here with mine Mummy! Waiting to hear fwom you all again when you're wess busy.
Oh, and I sympathize with all of you. All the baths and things, for....just ONE fwea? Poor guys...

Boy

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I got some new kitty food too, the mom looked at the brand that your mom has for you but went with Blue Buffalo, it is better for me to eat this than my other stuff. She said I was . . . well . . . looking pretty plump. Now if you don't like the flea stuff the mom has for me liquid stuff that goes between your shoulder blades on your skin. Takes care of heartworm, ticks and just about everything else. Once a month and nothing to have to go into the mouth. Check it out.