Today instead of Meezer Rules its Meezer Colors! I decided to make a list of ten things in my house that are reflective of my Seal Point Meezerness.
1. The front porchy is painted light blue like my eyes.
2. The dining room is painted dark blue.
3. The living room is painted "Latte"- how perfect is that?
4. Our couch and love seat are brown.
5. Our Gizzy Quilt has browns and blues AND the back has all sorts of coffee words.
6. The blanket I'm napping in above is light blue on the one side and shades of brown on the other.
7. Meowmy gets all squee-like when she can get something that matches me or looks like a meezer, she loves to decorate in colors of me!
8. One of the humans sets of sheets is dark brown and another is light blue.
9. Our stroller is blue and I'm ALWAYS invited for a stroller ride.
10. I have my own very special DKM snuggle in colors of me. I luff it!!
I never thought of insisting that the humans decorate around me. I'm now going to insist that everything in the house be shades of white, cream or blue. Thanks for the inspiration!
Gee,you had a big influence on your folks . Guess they will not forget you ,heeheehee
I think it's neat of your beans try to make the place around you also like Meezer~~
It's kind of great you know~~
It may not a good idea decorate the place around me black and white, or the picture must be much more harder to shot!
You look great! Latte!
You are so lucky to have such wonderful meezer colors. I have no blue things in my house--only on my photoshop... sniff.
I find that brilliant that your house is filled with the colors of you!
Thanks to all of you for purring for my dad - he came home last night after his surgery and I think that he feels better because of all the purrs!
Purrrrrrrs, China Cat
Soundz like a stylish pad yoo hav.
That is fabulous Latte! :) It is great that your humans decorate to match your handsome Meezer colours. :)
You meezers can keep your blue colours, but I have to agree that brown, cream and beige are good colours for my furs too, though so are deep reds and burgundy! :)
Meezer colors are very soothing and relaxing, Latte! We think that is not by Chance!
I like that your whole house matches you. I wonder if Momma would consider decorating our house in tabby stripes?
What a wonderful picture of you!!!
That blankie really does show off the color of your eyes!
great pikshurs and your colors are wonderful!
That's great that you live in a meezer-coloured house! That picture of you is stunning:) xxx
YOU have some wonderful things that compliment your meezer colors...
Sounds like most of the house is designed after your colors! Meezer domination has definitely happened at your home.
That is so kyool that you have all of those wonderful Meezer colors of you!!!
Latte, we might actually live in the same house and don't even know it ... at least in spirit. Hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
I think blue and brown is such an elegant color combination!
It seems very appropriate that the home is decorated around kitties!
You are very special to get a house decorated around you! ~Queen Snickers
I am impressed Latte, it sounds like your house is colored around you!
Happy Meezer Color Day.
that's cause Siamese have such soothing colourings and your 'beans are smart enough to notice ~the Fluffy TRibe
Post a Comment