Thursday, June 5, 2008

Do you know what is tasty?


Dry Gluten-Free Pasta Yum!! Its crunchy so you can pretend its a bug but without the bug-like mess. My Toy Man told me I was crazy when he saw me munching on it but I just kept crunching. I can only assume that "regular" wheat pasta would be good too but I can't attest as we don't have any in our house.

Did you know my Meowmy says "Goodbye Crunch & Munch!" to me every morning? I always go eat my first meal of crunchies as my humans are walking out the door. I don't want to miss anything while they are still here but I'm super hungry so I start eating as they are locking the door. They of course think its cute.

13 comments:

PB 'n J said...

That is funny Latte - I like cooked pasta, but I've never tried dry! Sounds like something I should check on.

Pearl

Daisy said...

I never tried dried-up pasta before, either!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Latte, you obviously work so hard and they just tell you you are cute? Sigh. They should give you more respect.

Dark n Stormy said...

Wow! We can eat pasta???
We have to make sure our mummy knows about this!

Tanya & Chanel

Spooky said...

I've never tried pasta before, but I turned my nose up at bananas recently...and I found a bowl of someone's ice cream last night! That was hard to get off my whiskers!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm calls me "piggy".....but she says "I love you" when she leaves too.

Lux said...

Well, of course they think it's cute, because *you're cute! :)

The Furry Kids said...

Dry pasta is super tasty. It might be better than the cooked kind.

Latte, I can understand the call of the kibble. I would not be able to wait for them to leave either.

Your pal,
Titus

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Dry whole grain wheat paste is very good! That's what my beans eat, it is yummy and fun to play with too! I like it cooked also, momma is allergic to tomato so many times it is covered in cheese! ~Queen Snickers

Mr. Echo said...

I admit it, I'm a carb addick. I bet that pastah wood be yummy.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Sweet crunch and munch Latte.
So nice to keep your humans happy!

SophieKitty said...

I probably wouldn't eat the pasta, I'd just whap it around the place. Crunch and Munch...HA!

Chrissie said...

Nah, it's not cute! It's the way ya do things ta make sure you don't miss anything! It's a good thing!