Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Meezer Rules Wednesday- Sweet Monkey Blood

Meezer Rule: When you fight, mean it!

So you all know I'm the House Hunter. Well last night I took it to a level I didn't know possible- tasting human blood (or as the Toy Man calls it "sweet monkey blood"). We were playing with the butterfly toy that Dragonheart and Merlin sent us when I caught it fare and square. Now why would I let go? I wouldn't. So he tried to pry it from my vishus jaws when I chomped on his finger and made him bleed. I ran away so fast because obviously I had not meant to do this. He however laughed and thought it was hilarious that I was so serious about a toy.

Later, I bit Meowmy's toe that she just had surgery on a few months ago. Bit it, ran, and came back 5 minutes later with food crumbs on my chin. I'm so vishus!!!!

12 comments:

Max said...

Whoa...did it taste as bad as I think it does? I can't imagine anything in a person would be very tasty.

Lux said...

I had to come see the new blog - love it and the header's great!

You *look vishus in that picture, Latte! (In a nice way.) :)

Motor Home Cats said...

Good job Latte! We have never gotten Mom that badly with out bites, but she better watch out with our claws. She is a mass of scars from them.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Anonymous said...

Hooray! We think this is a dandy idea! We just love the new header!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Latte, that's a great rule! :) We both like to grab a hold of toys really hard, so that our mom or dad needs to pry them out of our mouth. We've never tried biting our humans though, except when being pilled.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! You are putting the bitey on everything!

PB 'n J said...

Sometimes when you play a bean is going to get hurt - it's just how it is!

Daisy said...

Biting is just too hard to resist!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I don't bite my mum, but sometimes I stick my claws in her and make her bleed. I don't mean to, it just happens.
Flynn
Hehe the word verification says
ubleedxl
I fink that means "You bleed an extra lot"

Anonymous said...

Yes sir, nobody had better take you too lightly -- you have teeth and you know how to use them!

Chrissie said...

EEEeeeww, people blood! That's gross! But, I have drawn blood a few times, mostly with my back clawrs!

Tyler said...

OH Latte, both of the kittens do that with their wand mouse toy. I think they're so proud that they caught it that they want to savor the "kill". You too are a serious hunter. Good job!