Its been a long while since we've done a 13. So I give you 13 things that are great about the Meezers being in their own room at night.
1. I don't have to deal with Latte charging at me trying to snuggle. The little guy is cute but dude- I'm SLEEPING. Leave the Man Cat alone.
2. Kaze free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more?
3. I don't get woken up by meezers walking all over me and the humans and then disturbed when they get tossed from the snuggle room which leaves me either outside or locked inside.
4. I can snuggle with MY Woman. That's right, I used to snuggle in her neck before there was competition. I'm not going to compete for her affections but if she's available she's less likely to shoo me away than the Awesome Man.
5. I can choose any spot I like to sleep. I don't share well.
6. The whole downstairs is mine so I can sprawl or do whatever I want down there.
7. The food is all mine during the night.
8. The human bed has so much more room without Latte & Kaze taking up half.
9. The Awesome Man sleeps better. This means he's less cranky in general which is good.
10. The Woman has to actually pick Latte & Kaze up and walk them to the Cat Room and shut the door. This means she has to fully wake up instead of shooing them out of the door. This means she has trouble getting back to sleep. I like to anoy her.
11. Kaze obsesses all night long about how I'm snuggling in her spot. Hehe, I love to make her worry.
12. The house is quiet. Meezers make a racket no matter what time of day what with the boob walking and purring and such.
13. I'm recognized as King Cat which of course I am.