I have been blogging for 2 years today!!! I think that is a very exciting thing as its hard to keep good human help for that long. I had just lived in my forever home for 2 weeks when I started blogging. I was the first in our family because Skeezix inspired me after finding me on Catster. Here is my first post.
Thinking back on the past two years they have really flown by! So many joyful events and sad ones as well. Cat bloggers have come and go and lots of them I miss but the new bloggers are wonderful too. My first comment poster was of course the Meezers- Sammy, Miles, and Grandpa Norton on this post. Now little Billy Sweetfeets lives with them. My Lap Lady is a historian so she could go on and on about the events and cats that have helped to shape who we are today but I won't let her because that is boring.
You know what's not boring???? BACON. And I'm the only cat in the house that likes it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Weekend mornings are good.
Oh, and here is the fridge Meme Yao-lin and Black Cat tagged us for. We don't keep anything on the front so here's the side.
1. A poem and magnet made by Miss Peach's Mom.
2. A magnet that has a picture of an Oriental Shorthair on one side that says "Naughty" and the other "Nice".
3. The number of the guy the Lap Lady has to call to get payroll run along with a magnet from the Outer Banks with wild horses on it.
4. The number for "Worry Free" service from our power company.
5. A portrait of the Tall Man's family. Its really old- like 5 years.
6. Magnets. Skeezix of course and Siamese Rescue.
7. A proposal to do our roof. Well, the garage roof since we already did the roof of the house last fall.
8. Important numbers. Police, animal ER, trash pick-up days.
9. A list of everything the Lap Lady is allergic to that is food. Its a lot.
10. My magnet from Zoolatry for competing in the NFL last fall.
Inside.....just the staples really. Milk, eggs, butter, gluten-free flours, cheese, potatoes, sports drinks, hot dogs.