Friday, March 18, 2011

Office Cat Needs a full time mom

Hi everyone!  You remember me, right?  I'm Office Cat (I don't respond to my "name").  Office Lady is my favorite animal and I wait for her every morning to feed me and give me love.  She has been really sad this week because she says she loves me so much that she needs to find me a forever mom.  Someone that can take me inside and I can snuggle and knead and drool and nuzzle as much as I want to.  I don't know what this means because all I want to do is come in the office and be with her but she says this is for the best. 

So if anyone is looking for a golden-nuget-of-love please remember me!  I purr all of the time and I make little cooing noises when I meow.  I am really friendly and would get along with other animals, you would never know I'm a "stray".  The Office Lady thinks my family moved away without me because I'm neutered and I must be pretty young as that was my first winter outside and it was hard. Now that spring is here I'm hanging around the office full time.

Oh for statistics sake:  I am about a 1 or 2 years old, neutered, and about 9 lbs.  I have a pink nose (with black speckles- my lips are speckly too!) and pink paw pads which are apparently "ADORABLE".  I have white & black whiskers too!  I have golden eyes that match my orange fur.  I am in South Jersey, about 10 minutes from Philadelphia.









12 comments:

Kea said...

You are such a sweetie...We're purring you find a wonderful forever home.

Have the Office Lady post this on the Cat Blogosphere news, if she hasn't already. Maybe kitties and beans can get the word out via cyber space.

-Fuzzy Tales

The Florida Furkids said...

We hope you find a forever home soon. You're a cutie pie!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are such a sweet boy! We hope someone will give you a loving forever home.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are one lucky office cat!

Max said...

Doood...I hope you find a forever home soon. A whole winter outside? That's harsh. You deserve an inside...

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We hope you find a forever home soon buddy. In the meantime enjoy the attention from the Office Lady

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are absolutely adorable and we wish we weren't so far away!

We are crossing our paws that yuo find a wonderful home.

Purrs,
The Chans

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hopes you find a home. You sound very nice.

Mickey's Musings said...

We purr that sweet kitty finds a good home :)
Thank you for your purrs for Mickey.
We really miss him and it will take
a while to get used to him not being here.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope ya find that home, Office Cat!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You look very handsome and sweet~!!
I hope you can find a forever home soon :)

Unknown said...

Is there any way to get this kitty moved to another state?