Thursday, April 22, 2010

Frootbat Friday

 Did you miss my ginormous frootbats?  I know, they really are spectacularly huge.  Guess what, the Lap Lady just completed her last day of her first year of law school, she made it an entire year!  She has an exam left to go but she came home tonight, sat on the couch, and thought....hmmm....time to blog!  Yeah!!

The Tall Man turns 30 on Saturday and he is super displeased.  I hear we are having a party with all sorts of people coming over to visit and I'm not so sure how I feel about that.  We've never had a "party" here before.

Hopefully the Lap Lady will catch up on photos and then we can do some better blogging.  For now, we're all happy and healthy (and we don't consider ourself 'chattel' no matter what the LL says).

P.S. 
Hi everyone, Latte here!!  I've been working hard being SUPER CUTE and prepping for my wedding anniversary with Chey on the 5th (I know I'm a man but I didn't forget!!).  I have a favor to ask of you friends.  You know how my "special person" is my Auntie E?  Well Auntie E is going to have a Blurpy in September!!  She started a new blog to track her exploits and if anyone is interested she has caught the blogger bug and really wants some new friends.  Auntie E's Blog

12 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well it is good to see you! Give Latte my best. I have ham coming up for he and I for the Tall Man's birthday!!!

Max said...

Tell the Tall Man 30 isn't so bad. My people turn FORTY NINE this year! Heh! They kind of miss 30!

How many more years does the Lap Lady have until she's learned everything? Her head must be getting massive with all her facts jammed in there now...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

YAY! We were hoping that the end of the school year would mean photos and posts!!!!!

Love your Frootbats, Kaze! Nobody can do them as you do!!!

30..... #1 says she can barely remember that.....

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your ears are always making my smile, Kaze.

Congratulations to your mom,
can't believe it's almost a year!! She is amazing!

And congratulations to your tall man as well, Michico will be 30 soon at this summer.... I can't wait to know how your party will be.

Parker said...

30? Mommy can't remember that far back!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Kaze, such lovely frootbats today!

Congrats to the LL, what a busy year she had!

Tell the tall man 30 is the new 19!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY for your mommy! as far as the man turning 30 - our the mom said that when she turned 30 she yelled at people who wished her happy purrfday, cried alot and then refused to talk to anyone. she says he's not being unreasonable.

Katnip Lounge said...

Hello!
We are former lurkers...out of the innernets closet! We've been reading your blog for years. Concatulations on one year of law school--what an accomplishment! There are 12 of us, stop on over and visit any time.
When Mommy turned 30 (a squillion years ago) her co-workers hired "Death" to come and sing to her at work! Classy.

leaving~the~girl~behind said...

Auntie E loves your frootbats Miss Kaze (and meezers too of course!) See you tomorrow at the big party!

The Island Cats said...

Kaze...you win the frootbat prize!! They are pawsome!!

And congrats to Auntie E!

Just Ducky said...

Oh goodie, LL done with school, that means we can see more of you guys this summer. Mum had a bad year when she was 29, so 30 was a breeze!

The Furry Kids said...

Kaze, oh, how I have missed your froot bats! You and Lux were the inspiration for me to let my froot bat flag fly. Yours are looking as lovely as ever.
Your pal,
Titus