Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The tortures I endure

Yeah so she left me at 3pm and by 6:30 I had still not peed out my sub-q fluids. I was getting pretty ticked off and the urge to pee was getting really strong. The Lap Lady was nowhere to be seen and I was worried I'd be stuck there all night long. Suddenly, my savior, my hero, my Tall Man showed up to bring me home!! He was going to demand to take me home even if I didn't pee because he didn't want the LL to be mad (she had said no way was I to stay there over night just to wait for me to pee). Since I heard his voice I let the pee go so now they can test it and tell us about it tomorrow.

The doctor things it is probably just a UTInfection but she's smart to test the pee. I'm resting comfortably on my favorite place- the Lap Lady's lap and I am happy to report I can sleep in my own bed tonight with the LL.

Thank you all for purring for me! I was SOOOOO askeered and SOOOOO angry. The LL was illegally texting the TM during her class but she had to know about me. On her 10 minute break in class the TM called her after just picking me up and before she heard his voice she heard mine in the background and that made her very very happy. Then she just about passed out from exhaustion in her class that ends at 10pm.

You know what Latte did while I was gone? Uter betrayal. He claimed MY Lap Lady's lap!! Seriously, he didn't care I was gone- he just claimed her form himself. RUDE.

12 comments:

Chesney Cats said...

We are so sorry you had to go through all that!! How terrible for you! We hope your pee test comes back OK....

Max said...

Excellent timing on the peeing...really, making it count is a fine art, and you should be proud.

Paws crossed they don't find anything weird in it.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think he was just keeping her lap warm Kaze. You'd hate to come back home to a cold lap, wouldn't you?!

I hope that everything turns out excellent

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

W are all keeping all our paws crossed (and we have 16 between us now! that the results will be good tomorrow.

eE suspect that Latte was indeed just keeping the LL's lap warm for you. He is a pretty good guy after all, isn't he?

Get well soon, dearest friend!

Parker said...

I hope that all will be well Kaze!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Hope you feel better soon, Kaze!

Tiki

Daisy said...

Kaze, you done good to let the potty go just in time!

Cindy said...

you poor little thing! I hope you get to feel better.
Cindy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Way to time that just right Kaze!!! We bet it is just a UTI too...although those aren't much fun. We will be purring fo ryou to get well fast....and your LL to get some rest.

jenianddean said...

I am so relieved that you were able to relieve yourself. Hopefully you'll be all better soon.
--Jasper

The Furry Kids said...

Kaze, your froot bats are looking just lovely today! I'm glad you peed. Too bad you didn't pee ON anyone. hehe
EG always steals Mom from me. It sucks, but what else can you do? If you have any ideas, please let me know. Just remember that I am not allowed to bite or whap anyone. duhr.
Your pal,
Titus

Anonymous said...

Timing. You haz it, Kaze!