Monday, August 17, 2009

Toesday

We all love sun spots, in fact we often have to share/fight over the nice ones in the living room. I know I look rather vishus here but I was really just trying to roll around enough to bite my own tail. I find that bathing while in the sun leaves my fur extra soft when it dries.

Speaking of vishus, Chase and I have quite the THoE battle going on. I like to add a lot of hissing and growling sound effects to make it even more exicting. I can pack a mean punch with my petal sized paws but Chase is just faster and punches harder. I'm working on it.....

I've been really enjoying the random Kaze toys left around for me (ie receipts). I just can't resist them! Gamma kept wondering where her notes went from her purse, but I thought she just brought them to play with me. I used to just like cash and receipts, but I've branched out to really enjoying 8.5 x 11 folded pieces of paper too.The Lap Lady made an awesome new fetch toy out of just a plain piece of ribbon and I am in love with it!! I fetch fetch fetch fetch until I fall asleep now. She throws it in the snuggle room and I bring it back up onto the bed so she can throw it again.

I missed my Lap Lady so much when she was away. The first night she was home I burrowed under the covers (even my head!) and purred all night long. I purred so loud she couldn't sleep! Then I attached myself to her lap at any moment she was seated. I have to watch her, she isn't allowed to ever leave me! She keeps surprising me and Latte during our mid-day nap by coming home for lunch. We don't mind her waking us because she has YOGURT and we all sit and not so patiently wait for her to share.

13 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad that your person is at least visiting you during the midday! I love to be woken up like that. Latte I can't WAIT to see more of you!

Reese =^..^= said...

I am so glad your lady purrson is back.

The Island Cats said...

We wanna come over and join in on that rousing game of THoE!!!

Max said...

Oh man, we have not had a really good game of THoE in a longtime. It's just not the same without the stairs...

Parker said...

You need to keep an eye on your Mommy so she doesn't leave for so long again!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We adore yogurt too! Our #1 mixes a little with an egg yolk and a little goat's milk. It's scrumptious!

"Petal Paws" We LOVE Petal Paws!!!!!!!!!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

Isis said...

Mmm... yoghurt is well worth being woken up for I have to agree! ;)

Purrs,
Isis
x

The Creek Cats said...

We love yogurt too, sometimes our mom will share wif us too!

Craig & Caroline Hind said...

Hi Kaze,

I like to play fetch as well. Of course I don't do it on demand, only when I want to do it. Although sometimes the humans will say "bring the string" and I jump off the bed and disappear, only to reappear a few minutes later with either my string, or the fishy toy, or the birdy toy. I like to mix it up a little bit just so that they don't get bored!

I also like to go under the covers, especially when it is cold, which it is all the time.

Bye!
Timtam

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We roll all over in the sunspot too! We just wish we had a bigger sunspot.

Our new favorite toy is the Olive Garden bag Meowm brought home! We love to hide in it, and pounce on it! It gets quite torn up, and then Meowm gets us another!

The Meezers or Billy said...

THoE!!!!!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Its hard NOT ta demand lots of attention from a Bein when they been gone a few days!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

you got us girlcats swooning again, even mewmie sighs when she sees you!