I wanted to do a new special post but Meowmy got stuck studying the Statute of Frauds. At least I get to repost my Meezer Colors Day from last year!
Today instead of Meezer Rules its Meezer Colors! I decided to make a list of ten things in my house that are reflective of my Seal Point Meezerness.
1. The front porchy is painted light blue like my eyes.
2. The dining room is painted dark blue.
3. The living room is painted "Latte"- how perfect is that?
4. Our couch and love seat are brown.
5. Our Gizzy Quilt has browns and blues AND the back has all sorts of coffee words.
6. The blanket I'm napping in above is light blue on the one side and shades of brown on the other.
7. Meowmy gets all squee-like when she can get something that matches me or looks like a meezer, she loves to decorate in colors of me!
8. One of the humans sets of sheets is dark brown and another is light blue.
9. Our stroller is blue and I'm ALWAYS invited for a stroller ride.
10. I have my own very special DKM snuggle in colors of me. I luff it!!
Bonus: I do have pictures of this, but Meowmy's law school bag is tan and has meezers on it!!