(We were unable to be online at all yesterday due to there being only 1/2 power at the Woman's work place and all of the computers were down all day long)
Thirteen Reasons Why I am Grumpy this Winter
1. The Awesome Man does not allow me to throw my weight into him and purr all of the time. He says he doesn't want to get all haired up or knocked over.
2. That little rat Kaze thinks she can pretend to be my friend and attempt to snuggle with me. Um....no.
3. Its so cold Out of Doors that even the squirrels seem to be hibernating. This means there is nothing for me to stare at in the mornings so I just sleep in.
4. The couch was thoroughly vacuumed and you know how I hate that machine. It was on far too long and sucked up too many of my furs.
5. The store who sells MY FOOD is going out of business. How am I supposed to eat??? The Woman says she'll go to another store but our food isn't sold at Petsmart or Petco (we eat Innova Evo).
6. The humans are going away next week to Quebec to go skiing. That means I have to put up with two needy meezers and one Gamma feeding us. That's not so bad though, she tends to give me extra food and forget about the "diet".
7. Did I mention I live with Kaze? Target practice sure is fun but her ear piercing screams and smack-smacks to my nose are not my idea of a great time.
8. Apparently visitors think its fun to poke me? I don't poke them when they are sleeping.
9. Can you believe the humans open doors and let the freezing cold air inside?? And then have the audacity to keep it only 65 degrees in the house when they aren't here?
10. Latte gets me kicked out of the sleeping room with his nightly whapping tactics.
11. Far too many times I've been told to "Get out of the sink!" The sink is a great napping place with an unlimited supply of refreshing beverages should I get thirsty. I prefer letting it drip on my side and then licking it off.
12. OK, the litter boxes are RIPE. You have to change those Breeze pads more than once a week when you have 3 cats using them.
13. I'm sick of the humans whining. This should be a whine free zone. I don't care if your computer company has royally screwed you or you're dying to hear from law schools. Both of you humans need to shut up and remember what is most important: ME.