First of all Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow American kitties.
We're so busy right now and its not going to stop until after December 6th. Victor the Vampire Kitty had an amazing idea of reviving some older posts. I was the T13er for our family and this was my very first one.
Things I do to Freak out the Lap Lady:
1. Stare at her while she's eating.
2. Meow in a really soft "mrruf" while she's eating. Then purr at her.
3. Realse the stink. I did this to the Tall Man last night. I know I have a toxic waste problem but its funny to see them react.
4. Knock stuff over in other rooms then act like I couldn't possibly have been at the scene of the crime because I'm faster than the speed of light.
5. While I'm purring normally sometimes I kick it into overdrive super loud purr and its like I'm on Chase's shrooms or something.
6. Stalk Chase and then mount him. I know I'm a girl cat and he's a boy cat but it really freaks the Lap Lady out!
7. Not eat my stinky goodness. Its nice for her to have to sit and pet me while I eat after chasing me around the house 5 times trying to get me to eat it.
8. Not eat treats. I know perfectly well how to eat them and they're tasty. Sometimes its more fun to have her feed me one by one.
9. Suddenly climb her while she's holding me. I'll have a burst of energy, dig my claws in, and make it to her shoulders.
10. Stretch out my full length. Its just not natural for a cat to be as long and skinny as I am.
11. Drop my jaw. It looks cool and creepy when I just open my mouth a tiny hair. It also looks like I'm possessed at night when my eyes are really dark.
12. Climb across the door moulding. Its a perfect way to freak her out when she looks up and sees me on a 2" wide piece of trim. She can't yell at me, I might fall down.
13. Not greet her at the door. Sometimes I'm just sleeping really soundly and its more fun to see her frantically search the house to make sure I'm OK.