Thirteen Reasons the Awesome Man lost the couch battle of 2008
1. He can't be here all hours of the day because he works.
2. The Woman could only last so long without Kaze lap time.
3. Latte blends in with the couch so its kind of hard to even notice him there.
4. He kept saying this word "No". does any cat know what that means? Does it mean treats?
5. Fur floats in the air around here, how is it not going to get on the couch?
6. The side couch cushion is a perfect for my body. It took a long time getting it right I'm not giving that up.
7. The meezers are spending ridiculous amounts of energy just annoying them at night to voice their discontent.
8. We've just been extra hairing up their clothes so they bring fur with them to work.
9. The fur that we get on their clothes gets really nicely stuck in the metal machine. And the seats are black so the fur shows up wonderfully.
10. I bit his hoo-has, how can he say no to that?
11. I yaked on the couch instead. Did they want that more than fur?
12. The couches take up 60% of the surface space of the living room so how could we even avoid it?
13. Its not like I was going to stop hairing up the sides anyway. You have to keep your stink on stuff.