Thursday, May 22, 2008
Thirteen Things We will miss about solo blogs...
1. Personal space. Meezers do not respect space.
2. Private time with my Charmers. Ladies, expect more visits!
3. Less pictures of my handsome self. Who wants to see meezers? (Oh crap, Chey's going to beat me up now.)
4. My Man Cat friends will think I'm not manly enough to have kept my own blog. Especially Rocky.
5. It will be harder to blame things I do on Kaze or Chase.
6. I will get even less thanks for being the House Hunter.
7. As the husband of the future president this might create some interesting press coverage for my wife Cheysuli. I hope I don't reflect negatively.
8. Wait, you mean Meowmy loves Kaze and Chase too? I'm confused.... Does this mean I'm going to have to share Temptations, toys, and snuggling?
9. The concept of "sharing" just doesn't apply to me. I mean, if the LL calls any other cat I yell and come running because she's only allowed to talk to me.
10. I won't have to call my humans by different names will I? Chase had better not try to get me to use his names. The Tall Man is tall not Awesome. The Lap Lady has a nice lap and is not the Woman.
11. I was the first one who started blogging, why should I give up my blog? Its my space. It was MY idea.
12. Will my friends follow me? I'm super sensitive and worried that my friends won't follow me. I know my true friends will follow me and I've already received nice e-mails. Thanks for all of the encouragement!
13. Talking every day of the week! I have A LOT to say so how am I going to keep quiet?